- Domestic & Commercial work
- 24 hour Emergency Service
- Broken water pipes
- All Stars plumbing specialise in Pipe Freezing. This process is done by freezing the liquid contents within the piping system to form "an ice plug". This "ice plug" is solid and secure enough to allow pipe repair, valve replacement or new connection to be made. This is a very cost efficient method that will save you time and money.
- Roofing & Guttering
- All Stars Plumbing trucks are equipped with high pressure water jets capable of clearing all size pipework from 32mm to 350mm.
- Our trucks carry an assortment of drain cleaning nozzles to suit every type of blockage including tree root cutters, fat penetrating nozzles and other specialised nozzles for the removal of dirt and debris from pipework.
- At All Stars Plumbing we only use state of the art technology when it comes to plumbing. We use a Close Circuit Pipe Inspection (CCTV) unit so we are able to view the inside of your pipe work, whether it's a sewer pipe or storm water pipework.
- After inspection, we can advise you of the correct cause of the blockage.
- The major advantage of using the CCTV camera is that we can find exactly where your problems are without having to excavate your lawn or driveway.
- All Stars Plumbing use state of the art technology when it comes to pipe locating equipment. By using NaviTrack Scout we can locate problems in PVC, earthenware and cast iron piping.
- The NaviTrack Scout verifies the location using a micro mapping display to mark distinctive poles in front of and behind the target.
- This makes life a lot easier for the plumber as he can accurately pin point the problem, eliminating all guess work.
Pipe relining is the latest solution to rehabilitate damaged drains and sewer pipes without the need for costly and damaging excavations.
It works by placing a epoxy lining inside of the existing pipe and then forcing the liner by a bladder to the sides of the pipe where it forms the shape of the pipe. It is hardened to form a brand new pipe within a pipe with all the guarantees and reliability of a replacement pipe, without the COST and TIME of digging trenches.
Pipe relining is environmentally friendly. Leaking sewer pipes are a clear threat to the local environment and public health. At All Stars Plumbing, our reliable relining solutions make it easier than ever to rehabilitate lengths of pipe to protect the local environment from sewer leakage. We can save landscaping and ecosystem habitats from being excavated through. Completing a reline to a sewer pipe can avoid the environmental hazards of being exposed to raw sewage.
Pipe relining is also a money saver! Relining repairs can save you money on unnecessary damage to you property such as landscaping, driveways, pools, trees, slabs etc. It will also minimise your stress about the cost of the job.
All Stars plumbing use the latest technology, tested and trusted by companies all across the globe. The new pipe inside the old pipe is stronger than a new PVC pipe.
Relining is fully guaranteed with a life expectancy of over 50 years .
You can be sure that your sewer line issues have been resolved permanently with a lifetime warranty on work completed on sewer line as long as you own the home.
To find out more about how our relining solutions can help solve your pipe maintenance issues call us today.
All Stars Plumbing can fix any type of gas leak to ensure the safety of your home. We offer a range of gas fitting services such as installation of new bayonet fittings for your entertaining area for a portable heater or BBQ, installation of new services from your meter to the appliance, upgrade your demand for extra appliances, instantaneous hot water, pool heaters, room heaters etc.
We work alongside many kitchen companies installing gas cookers, sinks and range hoods.
Solar Hot Water
- Powered by the sun's energy.
- A cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution to heating hot water.
- Solar is the most efficient way to heat water & is the kindest water heating technology for our environment. Solar will save you money on energy use and general running costs.
Electric Hot water
- We supply & install electric Hot Water Systems from 25L to 400L.
Gas Hot Water
- Rapid heating hot water solutions.
- A less expensive energy source than electricity.
- These systems are available in sizes to suit everyone, from a small residence to a large family home. They provide instant hot water, on tap, when you need it. They are an easy to install replacement for your old water heater & have a 5 star energy efficiency rating.
Continuous Flow Hot Water Systems
- Hot water that never runs out.
- 5 star energy efficient.
- Remote Temperature Controllers for convenient temperature control.
- Compact and can be conveniently wall mounted.
- How does a heat pump work? The principle is very similar to the operation of the refrigerator but only in reverse.
- The heat pump system contains a fan that forces air through an evaporator:
1. The evaporator contains very cold liquid refrigerant. The heat in the air that passes though this evaporator is absorbed by the refrigerant. The now warm gaseous refrigerant is then circulated in the system via a compressor. 2. As it goes through the compressor its pressure rises and the temperature increases further. 3. From here it travels to the condenser where the heat from what is now a super hot refrigerant is transferred to the water supply tank. 4. The cooled down refrigerant then goes through an expansion valve which reduces its pressure cooling it further and the cycle starts again.
What is a Water Tank?
- It is simply a large container that collects the water from your roof when it rains; allowing you to re-use that water at other times. Most tanks have a tap near the base, and a common use is to connect a hose and use the water to keep the garden happy. Of course, there are a number of other things you can do with that water-ranging from looking after your pets to use in dishwashers and washing machines. And the ultimate use; you can drink it!
What is a Bladder?
- Newer homes often take advantage of the massive, inflatable bags which are designed for use under floors or decking. Although it's possible to install these in existing homes, it's much easier (and cheaper) to design the floor with the bags in mind.
Benefits of tanks
- There are several reasons to consider setting up a water tank or two. they are:
1. Cheaper: When it comes to saving money, this one's definitely on the shortlist. After all, rainwater is cheaper than the stuff you pay to have piped in. The only costs to offset that (and these are one-time-only) are the price of the tank itself [rebates are often available] and the installation. 2. Add value to your property: Unsurprisingly, homes with reduced-or no-bills do somewhat better than their conventional counterparts (everything else being equal). Reducing or eliminating the need to buy water can increase the value of your home. You'll use less water: Like a lot of things, knowing you 'can' is often enough.
What size tank do I need?
- This depends on three main things:
1. The amount of water you're using currently 2. The space you have available, and are allowed to use 3. Your financial situation
Why do I need a diversion system?
- The first rainfall after a dry period usually collects most of the contaminants on your roof.
- Installing a 'first flush' or other diversion system will prevent this water from entering your water tank. This first flush water can be stored separately and used for non-drinking purposes such as garden watering.
- Fitting an appropriately sized First Flush Water Diverter is critical to achieve good quality water. Water Diverters improve water quality, reduce tank maintenance and protect pumps by preventing the first flush of water, which may contain contaminants from the roof, from entering the tank.
- For a water diverter to work effectively, the contaminated water in the chamber must be sealed off. this prevents the water passing to the storage tank and ensure the water does not "syphon" off the contaminated water in the chamber.
- The simplest and surest way to do this is with a floating ball and seat.
- A slow release valve ensures the chamber empties itself after rain and resets automatically. The diverted water need not be wasted water because the drain pipe from the diverter chamber can be fitted to a standard drip irrigation system.
Renovations & New Homes
No matter how big or small your renovations are, from full house renovation to an ensuite, we can help. All Stars Plumbing offer competitive pricing, years of experience & knowledge and we are fully qualified. Call us for a free quote!